Hermana Tycksen was called to the TEXAS LUBBOCK MISSION, spanish speaking. She began her mission on April 22, 2015. She is currently serving in Carlsbad, NM.

Monday, August 3, 2015

Hello my dear family!!!



Hello my dear family!!!

     Not a whole lot to share this week, but first I just want to say thank you THANK YOU tHaNk YoU!!! Receiving those birthday cards, letters, and packages absolutely made my day :)

     One thing that I have implemented this week, and it has helped a LOT, is prayer mapping! When, I pray, I have a pad of paper and a pencil right by me so that I can write down anything that comes to mind, and I have found that it helps sooo much! I feel more in tune with the Spirit and with my Heavenly Father's plan for me :)

     On Saturday, we had a dinner appointment, but we had never been to their house before, and they live in Dexter, which is a small town south of Roswell. We were hopelessly lost! We pulled over to the side of the road, and we said a prayer about which way we should go on the highway (we could go straight or turn either way) and all three of us felt like we should go straight. The only information that we had was that it was near Midway, and the street that they lived on was Cree St. BUT I couldn't find any of that on the map!! So, we ventured on with faith, and GUESS WHAT??? We actually made it there within 5 minutes!! It was an amazing experience!!

Hermana Tycksen's first zone conference. 
     One of the recent converts that we've been working with is struggling to quit smoking. I'd really appreciate it if y'all could keep her in your prayers, her name is Paula. :) She's absolutely amazing and she has come through far too much to quit now!!

I love you all!! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!!

Love,
Hermana Tycksen

No comments:

Post a Comment